PillPack is using design, service, and technology to change the way people think about medicine. We are a small, but growing company and you will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on both the company as well as the quality of our customers lives.
Our team believes that great products come from a diversity of perspectives and that everyone should be involved in the nuances of what we are building, why we are building it, and how we are building it. We are looking for someone who loves coming to work, and enjoys being part of a team. This pharmacy technician position is for second and third shift.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Your main responsibility will be to enter new prescriptions received via: Fax, Phone, Email, eScribe
- Work with the ongoing support team to enter appropriate drug, directions, time, prescriber, and start date information into the pharmacy filling system
- Work with the new customer onboarding team to enter new prescriptions, set start dates, enter times of day, and insure everything is included in the customers profile
- Update customers profiles with accurate demographic, disease state, and allergy information
- Collaborate with your team to triage and prioritize the right work at the right time
- Assist with running the automated machinery required to pre-sort and package medications, including: Filling exception trays with the appropriate medication and transitioning PillPacks through the different workflow stages from initial dispense through quality control
- Print, affix, pack and ship completed PillPacks, which includes: appropriate labels on dispenser and labels on Shipping Boxes
- Sorting and triaging the right boxes to ship at the right time
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- High School or GED required.
- Active Pharmacy Technician license
- Flexible, positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with retail or LTC pharmacy data entry strongly preferred
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift