WHAT’S THIS JOB ALL ABOUT?
PillPack is using design, service, and technology to change the way people think about medicine. We are a small, but growing company and you will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on both the company as well as the quality of our customers lives.
Our team believes that great products come from a diversity of perspectives and that everyone should be involved in the nuances of what we are building, why we are building it, and how we are building it.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Enter prescriptions into pharmacy filling system with high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Aid in onboarding of new customers, not limited to but including prescription transfers and account setup
- Provide support for customers , taking the time needed to understand each unique customers situation
- Support other pharmacy teams (customer experience, billing, shipping) as needed
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE EXPECT FOR THIS ROLE
- Must be actively enrolled in a college Pharm D program
- Ability to follow directions and have a positive attitude
- Expert in customer service and communication
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility with schedule