PillPack is using design, service, and technology to change the way people think about medicine. We are a small, but growing company and you will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on both the company as well as the quality of our customers lives.
Our team believes that great products come from a diversity of perspectives and that everyone should be involved in the nuances of what we are building, why we are building it, and how we are building it.
Our overnight shift runs Sunday-Thursday, 10:00pm-6:30am.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Working daily with the director of distribution to ensure the right medications are put in the right packets
- Assist with running the automated machinery required to pre-sort and package medications, including: Filling exception trays with the appropriate medication and transitioning PillPacks through the different workflow stages from initial dispense through quality control
- Count and fill prescription vials and affix labels on bulk prescription items
- Print, affix, pack and ship completed PillPacks, which includes: appropriate labels on dispenser and labels on Shipping Boxes
- Sorting and triaging the right boxes to ship at the right time
- Aid the director of distribution and distribution pharmacists with receiving, shipping, counting, and packing
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Flexible, positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and flexbility with scheduling
- Active pharmacy technician license or willingess to get license
- Experience with retail or LTC pharmacy data entry strongly preferred