PillPack is using design, service, and technology to change the way people think about medicine. We are a small, but growing company and you will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on both the company as well as the quality of our customers lives.
Our team believes that great products come from a diversity of perspectives and that everyone should be involved in the nuances of what we are building, why we are building it, and how we are building it. We value team bonding where everyone is working hard to make a huge impact on the company together. We are looking for someone who loves coming to work every day, and deeply cares about adding value to their team.
As an Overnight Data Entry Technician, you will be assisting our in house pharmacists with the preparation of new and refill prescription requests. This will entail some communication with our customers in order to collect additional information to enter into our company database.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERYDAY?
- Your main responsibility will be to enter new prescriptions received via: Fax, Phone, Email, eScribe
- Work with our Prescription Services team to enter appropriate drug, directions, time, prescriber, and start date information into the pharmacy filling system
- Work with our Clinical Services team to enter new prescriptions, set start dates, enter times of day, and ensure everything is included in the customer’s profile
- Update customers profiles with accurate demographic, disease state, and allergy information
- Collaborate with your team to triage and prioritize the right work at the right time
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Prior Data Entry Experience
- Proven computer and software skills
- Excellent communication skills over the phone and email
- Flexible, positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast paced, high volume environment
- Active pharmacy technician license or willingness to get license
- Experience with retail or LTC pharmacy data entry strongly preferred