PillPack is a pharmacy that makes it simple to take the right medications at the right time. We combine convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized service to create a system that enables people to take the right medications every day, this means they can spend less time dealing with error-prone pill boxes or manual solutions and more time doing the things they enjoy.
We thrive on friendly and creative team energy, aiming for an environment that is both productive and comfortable. We value team building where everyone is working hard to make a huge impact on the company together.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Process and submit insurance claims to all of our customers
- Analyze and verify all dates of service and billed amounts
- Verify client data for completeness and accuracy prior to billing cycle to ensure excellent customer service
- Research missing and incomplete information resulting in billing errors and denials
- Address insurance, reimbursement, and payment issues as appropriate by communicating with insurance providers, patients, and pharmacists
- Perform all other adjustments in a timely manner to reconcile accounts and completing unbilled reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Resolve insurance problems and patient issues that may have resulted from incorrect or incomplete information, therapy changes and pharmacy or shipping errors
- Complete prior authorizations with attention to detail and accuracy, then have the prepared prior authorization reviewed by a clinical pharmacist.
WHAT SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE WILL YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Prior light billing experience strongly preferred
- Positive approach, friendly attitude and ability to work together in a team setting
- Ability to operate personal computers and/or computer terminals
- Skilled in performing detailed work.
- Ability to recognize and identify patient medications
- Experience in hospitality or customer service is a plus
- Maintain the highest level of integrity, courtesy, and respect while interacting with customers and employees
- Experience working in CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens a plus
- Flexibility in scheduling