As the Technical Product Manager, Platforms, you are responsible for Comprehend’s data and partner platforms that are the foundation our clinical research analytics applications and support for data integrations with our system partners. You will drive the roadmap for our data models, connectors to third party clinical systems, platform management, and custom reporting tools. Finally, you are responsible for working with system partners to design and certify integrations.
You will work with our application product managers, engineers, and customer success managers to define data platform goals, design solutions, document requirements, and bring these solutions to market.
This position will report to the VP of Product Management.
WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Knowledge of relational databases, analytics engines, and Extract, Transform, Load(ETL) systems
- Experience with visualization and reporting technologies
- Experience in specifying platform APIs
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and business counterparts within the company and with system partners
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- Preferred: knowledge of clinical research practices and the systems of record that support clinical research such as EDC, CTMS, IxRS, ePRO, and Safety systems
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with applications product managers, engineers, customer success managers and systems partners to define a shared platform vision
- Define technical and business rationale for platform enhancements
- Define and prioritize platform requirements
- Write user stories, participate in daily standups
- Define platform roadmap
- Evangelize the platform to and support integrations with partners
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED
- 3+ years of product management experience with a SaaS product
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Past experience in data management programs