We exist to celebrate human originality.
Our goal is to create a culture where smart, ambitious, and positive people can thrive. We value our community and want to improve our local schools, neighborhoods, and businesses. People are the most important element of our business. Our actions, words, and relationships represent what we believe and what we value. Since culture is the collective nature of the people working at Stance, we place a premium on the environment that fosters freedom and accountability across both individual and community levels.
These are the values we place above all others. We seek out individuals whose personal constitution of values overlaps with ours. We believe in living these values will bond our teams and create a company culture that our competitors can never duplicate. As a result, we hire and promote the individuals who get results in a way that aligns with our five core company values.
Summary of the Stance In-Store / Retail Specialist:
We are looking for someone who has more than just a strong love for our socks, we want them to love the displays racks that proudly raise our categories for the world to see. We are looking for an In-store / Retail Specialist that is able to get down and dirty with executing the brands Retail Experience strategy at the wholesale point of sale, and also manages all in-store quality control with new displays or the refresh of existing ones. This person will constantly be on the move ensuring projects and build outs are staying on track for delivery date as well as meeting all budgetary guidelines. Stance always strives for high quality, so we need someone who is also knowledgeable about the materials that are used for our displays.
Below are the Essential Duties for the In-Store / Retail Specialist at Stance:
- Manage multiple projects pertaining to In-store business
- Execute the internal retail experience strategy of “Own Our Backyard”
- Execute on time deliveries and production of multiple projects at the same time relative to instore
- Work with sales and retail experience teams on In-store needs relating to the maintenance or creation of displays or build outs in our backyard and across the nation.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all involved team members
- Determine which material is the best for each application
- Align with Sales and Marketing on seasonal planning and initiatives
- Work with In-store Manager on the In-Store Go To Market calendar on ASANA
- Implement Retail Experience strategy guide lines provided at the point of sales.
- Support creative with seasonal In-store program for upcoming catalogs
- Execute retailer maintenance program to enhance productivity and visuals
- Support the automated fixture order and allocation via online platform
- Coordinate fixture roll-outs, planning through in store delivery
- Work with Merchandising to ensure the presentation at retail is executed to company standards
- Work with in-store manager on fixture inventory utilizing online platform
- Work with Marketing on planning and execution of brand initiatives
- Manage category forecasts for fixtures and Point Of Purchase
- Assist in maintaining the showroom that is curated and updated seasonally to support business
- Support In-store Manager with Trade show planning and execution
- Provide recap reports for “Own Our Backyard” and In-store projects
We are looking for somebody with the following skills and qualifications:
- Must possess knowledge of retail merchandising and design
- Must possess fabrication and basic construction knowledge
- Strong knowledge of various building materials
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills