Bread makes essential purchases affordable to regular people. We transform pricing in e-commerce: The $1,000 couch you’re looking at might become a $50/month charge. Clear, transparent terms with fair rates. Add a powerful, flexible merchant API that can seamlessly integrate financing anywhere in the e-commerce experience, and you’ve got Bread.
This position is an essential, strategic component of the Bread Sales team. The Sales Ops Manager acts as a partner with the Account Executives, BDR’s to optimize our sales process, systems and operations.
Things you’ll do:
- Create and manage Salesforce reporting, Dashboard reports and other ad hoc business intelligence reporting.
- Monitor sales team performance KPI metrics and provide regular updates to key stakeholders
- Create ongoing regular reporting on other sales team performance metrics including competitive win rates, sales cycles etc
- Create ongoing reports on BDR outreach efforts
- Conduct analysis on performance and provide optimization strategies to drive enhanced sales performance
- Work with SVP Sales to develop quotas and targets for AE’s and BDR’s.
- Monitor, maintain and optimize sales technology stack to ensure proper data flows and integrations.
- Serve as administrator and support point person for Salesforce and other systems
- Develop and document efficient workflows for multiple processes. Develop workflows to enhance organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Work with stakeholders across the organization (Analytics, Finance, Risk, Marketing, Product, Sales) to recommend and implement changes and improvements to Sales Operations processes and reporting utilizing Salesforce.com and other tools
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Sales Ops experience
- Elite Excel Skills
- Superior knowledge of Salesforce
- Ideally experience at a SaaS company
- Ideally Salesforce certifications, experience with Marketo and Salesloft
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, an excellent communicator, has a great attitude, a strong work ethic and possesses an unwavering commitment to success and learning.
What you get:
Here’s what you should expect when you join Bread:
- Competitive salaries
- Employee stock options
- Company and team volunteer days
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision) and 401k plan
- Snacks, Drinks and more Snacks
- Ongoing professional development
- Company events and awesome culture
Who we are:
Bread builds technology solutions that allow merchants to offer pay-over-time financing options to their customers. Bread’s product gives consumers clear and transparent options and gives ecommerce merchants powerful tools to integrate financing throughout the e-commerce journey, increasing conversion and average order value. Bread is backed by top-tier venture firms including Bessemer and Menlo Ventures. To learn more, please visit getbread.com
Have additional questions? We would love to hear from you - email@example.com