What’s This Job All About?
We are a pharmacy built on providing an exceptional experience to our customers. Our team is the heart of our service, and we’re growing fast. We’re looking for an experienced talent acquisition leader to ensure we can keep adding awesome people to our team quickly and thoughtfully. We are looking for a self-motivated, collaborative person with deep recruiting experience on both the technical and corporate fronts, to help formalize and build out our recruiting function. This role is part senior individual contributor and part team leader. Along with individually owning SG&A/corporate recruiting, you’ll manage our recruiting team that is dedicated to filling our pharmacy and sales roles. You’ll also partner with our Product and Engineering leadership to scale our technical recruiting efforts. There is a ton of opportunity in this role to define how we think about, find and bring on talent at PillPack.
What will you work on everyday?
- Act as partner, consultant, and advisor to senior leadership, hiring managers, department heads, and People Operations to proactively identify staffing needs and develop strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Establish and build an employment brand that promotes PillPack’s culture and opportunity and drives top tier talent to our funnel
- Manage and support recruiting team to meet our pharmacy and sales hiring goals
- Define and drive our recruitment processes across the company end-to-end
- Develop a diverse range of channels for sourcing candidates
- Offer insight, best practices, and interview preparation to both candidates and hiring managers
- Guide candidates and hiring managers through the recruiting process, including pre-qualifying/interviewing candidates, and driving the negotiation and offer process
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication, timely feedback, interviewer preparedness, and an effective interview format
- Serve as an internal resource and collaborate with others for all things hiring-related
- Assist with onboarding new employees and develop and track new hire retention
- Create status reports and analytics around sourcing results, time to hire, cost to hire, etc.
Skills and Experience we are looking for
- 7+ years recruiting experience; you’ve recruited for both technical and corporate roles, and been in-house for at least 2 years
- 2+ years leading teams and managing direct reports, ability to mentor and advise recruiters Full life-cycle experience in a fast-paced environment recruiting for growing organizations
- Deep understanding of tech recruiting with an ability to identify high-potential candidates
- A high sense of urgency to deliver results, balanced with a collaborative / consultative working style and approach to recruiting
- Extensive direct sourcing expertise across many channels
- Strength in building trusted relationships with the business at senior levels
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility amidst shifting priorities and ability to work well under pressure
- Experience interacting with all levels of management and team members
- An existing network of contacts to draw from
- Incredibly detail oriented and organized