Like containers, serverless, IaaS and hybrid clouds? Platform9 Solutions Architects help enterprises succeed with cloud transformation projects with these next-generation technologies. Our key differentiators are the speed and simplicity of Platform9’s ‘SaaS managed’ approach to enterprise cloud infrastructure. Today, we are managing >300 clouds worldwide, have major OEM partnerships in place, and are looking to scale the team with elite cloud architects who live, breathe and sleep cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for highly motivated, customer-focused team players for building and conducting pre-sales engagements with our enterprise customers, making many more enterprises successful with their private and hybrid clouds. You will serve as a trusted advisor, ensuring successful deployment and adoption of Platform9’s solution. This role reports into our Head of Solutions Engineering.
- As Platform9 subject matter expert, provide guidance and advice to customers on Platform9’s advantages, integration process, deployment options and specific storage or networking technologies that integrate with Platform9.
- Deliver onsite and web-based consultation on our customers / partners cloud initiatives, and drive pre-sales/POC success.
- Serve as a front line for sales inquiries from customers. Advise on reference architectures and other required documentation to help with product understanding.
- Perform cloud workshops for customers and assist with large deployments from time-to-time.
- Provide technical guidance to channel partners and assist them in effectively selling Platform9 managed cloud infrastructure.
- Contribute to customer issue troubleshooting and feature documentation
- Communicating best practices, reference architectures and other training material to customers and partners
- As a key member of our team, you will have the opportunity for technical growth and to make a significant contribution to the growth of hybrid clouds across the globe
- 5+ years in an organization’s DevOps / IT teams responsible for virtualized / containerized / public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Experience running any of these cloud technologies at scale is highly desired: OpenStack, Apache CloudStack, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Apache Mesos, Red Hat OpenShift, CloudFoundry, VMware vRealize
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, organization and presentation skills. Must like evangelizing new ideas and solutions to prospective customers.
- Proactive, energetic, and loves working on hard problems
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix Systems. Good understanding of networking, storage and security concepts
- Exposure to software defined networking and software defined storage is highly desired
- Programming proficiency in any one language is a plus: shell scripting, python, node.js, PowerShell
- Enjoy discovering customer use cases, identifying gaps and resolving issues in the product