We exist to celebrate human originality.
Our goal is to create a culture where smart, ambitious, and positive people can thrive. We value our community and want to improve our local schools, neighborhoods, and businesses. People are the most important element of our business. Our actions, words, and relationships represent what we believe and what we value. Since culture is the collective nature of the people working at Stance, we place a premium on the environment that fosters freedom and accountability across both individual and community levels.
These are the values we place above all others. We seek out individuals whose personal constitution of values overlaps with ours. We believe in living these values will bond our teams and create a company culture that our competitors can never duplicate. As a result, we hire and promote the individuals who get results in a way that aligns with our five core company values.
The Stance retail team will be the frontline of our brand, spreading our culture and lifestyle into new neighborhoods through our premium retail experiences.
Stance Retail Associate Summary:
As a Stance Retail Associate your mission is to provide an unmatched level of customer service. You will be an ambassador of the Stance brand and everything we stand for: creative expression, performance, and unyielding commitment to excellence. You will relentlessly strive to make each customers experience uncommonly rewarding.
This position reports directly to the Store Manager.
As a Stance Retail Associate you will:
- Keep people stoked on the Stance experience and build the bond between customers and our brand. This includes greeting, welcoming, and assisting customers
- Embrace and utilize brand, service, and product training, to solve customers needs by connecting them with the right product
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build or maintain visual displays when necessary
- Drive towards a high level of brand and product expertise and serve as a product knowledge resource for customers and associates.
- Ensure daily restock is completed and all merchandising standards are maintained
- Ability to jump in with any team member, on any task, in order to maintain successful operation of the store
We Are Looking for Someone With the Following Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- 2+ Years of specialty retail experience preferred
- Self motivated with strong entrepreneurial skills
- Innate customer centric mindset and strong market-aware vision
- Creative and adaptable team player with a winning and positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed