Bread increases e-commerce sales by providing a best-in-class digital workflow for consumer purchase financing. Our technology, coupled with intelligent, responsive customer service, is what makes merchants choose to partner with Bread. A holistic onboarding and high-value ongoing service offering makes our merchants - and our company - successful.
As Customer Success Associate at our high-growth startup, you will be responsible for tending to the day-to-day needs of our merchant partners, and constantly working to improve upon our process by tracking trends and making appropriate optimizations. You will work with our merchants to onboard in a thorough, technically-optimized way, and will help develop a compelling and data-driven ongoing service offering. The business challenge of this function is to constantly be thinking about how to maintain a service and relationship that feels personal, but is delivered in a one-to-many fashion. The Customer Success Associate will also help design and implement the right digital marketing strategies for our merchants to make the most of the Bread tool.
- Someone who becomes borderline obsessed with your work when you are highly engaged and allowed to play a big part in building your role
- Always prepared - maybe you’re that friend who always seems to have a snack when someone’s hungry, or the only person on an international flight with a pen for Customs paperwork (and perhaps you kindly lend your ink to the 5 closest people to you)
- A self-starter with a firmly positive attitude and flawless work ethic
- A perfectionist when it comes to your written and verbal communications
- Highly adaptive and composed in fast-changing environments
- Operationally gifted - you excel distilling larger projects into smaller, bite-sized tasks. You use this power to deliver exceptional work products
- Someone who enjoys engaging a wide audience, making everyone feel heard and understood. You also should be able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in a client-facing role at a SaaS tech company or consultancy firm
- Track record of delivering high-quality outputs consistently under pressure. You actually thrive in a somewhat high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- BA / BS degree from an accredited university
- Comfort with Excel and data analysis - ideally, you have performed quantitative analysis
If this is you, submit a cover letter and resume to apply!