Bread is using technology and design to transform the world of paper credit card applications and hidden interest rates. We partner with retailers to offer pay-over-time solutions that make financing easier and more transparent. Our products improve ease-of-use and access for consumers while helping retailers grow their sales by reaching more shoppers. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures and Bessemer Venture Partners.
Bread is looking for a Marketing Associate/Manager to join our fast-growing team. We are looking for an analytical and self-starting team member that is excited about the rapid changes in the FinTech space and have a strong desire to help ramp up marketing efforts across all channels.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of previous marketing experience and can adapt quickly to new strategies. This position is based in our offices in New York City and will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Work closely with the marketing and design team to develop campaign assets including emails, advertising, landing pages, sales collateral, videos, and presentations.
- Drive regular cadence of A/B and multivariate testing across all acquisition campaigns to boost performance on key marketing and business metrics
- Manage and create email campaigns for our monthly newsletter and nurture programs
- Identify and develop new marketing tactics to drive additional viewership and acquisition
- Perform regular analysis of all campaigns and proactively suggest improvements
- Work across departments and functional roles, including sales, marketing, partnerships, design, and success to create compelling assets
- 1-3 years of data-driven marketing experience in a B2B setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical mindset and is comfortable with spreadsheets and data
- Thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment and works well independently and as part of a team.
- Previous experience with Marketo or Hubspot, Google Analytics, and Salesforce a plus