One of the hottest VC-backed startups in Silicon Valley, Signifyd is looking to hire a stellar in-house recruiter to join our small but growing talent acquisition team and help the company achieve its growth objectives in the coming years. The successful candidate will be excited to establish and reinforce excellent recruiting processes and standards, build strong relationships with internal client groups, and contribute to the development of Signifyd’s external employment brand. You will have an opportunity to work on both technical and non-tech positions and establish relationships with leaders across the business. This is a unique opportunity to build something amazing from the ground up and see your efforts directly impact the company’s success!
- Perform full-cycle recruiting duties for a variety of roles, with a heavy emphasis on actively sourcing for difficult to fill positions
- Build and drive adoption of standardized, scalable hiring processes across the company, providing advice, coaching, and outstanding service to hiring managers in pursuit of achieving their hiring goals
- Develop and reinforce exceptional standards for our candidates’ recruitment experience, establishing genuine relationships and never failing to provide diligent follow through
- Drive full utilization of Greenhouse across teams
- Utilize a data-driven approach and provide strategic input to leadership regarding longer-term talent acquisition strategies and trends, including recruiting marketing efforts
Requirements for position:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Must have at least 1 year of full-cycle recruiting experience (in-house) at a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple different requisitions, and a genuine excitement for rolling up your sleeves and contributing to all parts of the recruiting process
- Strong experience with internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems (experience with Greenhouse is a major plus)
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates from competitors
- Self-starter mentality; comfortable with ambiguity, limited direction, and establishing something from nothing
- Impeccable communication skills (both written and verbal) and attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills
- Creativity, persistence, confidence and a relentlessly positive attitude are a must
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.