Signifyd is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive our Mid-Market Enterprise go to market. Your role will be to execute our mid-market enterprise demand generation strategy working with product management, sales/partnerships, and customer success teams to provide quantitative and qualitative feedback on performance.
You are a lead generation machine. You thrive in funnel analytics and speak in acronyms like MQL, SQL and conversion rates. You love the science of marketing as much as the art. You have a passion for building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns.
In this role, you'll get too:
- Create and maintain go to market plan incl. campaign and content strategy, positioning, identifying lead generation opportunities and define tactical processes to attain revenue goals for the Mid Market segment
- Own and manage marketing initiatives, such as events, SEM, SEO, social, email marketing, etc. that focus on attracting merchants that fall in the mid-market enterprise segment
- Own the lead management process from lead capture to follow-up. You will work collaboratively with Sales and obtain feedback on quality of MQLs generated from marketing campaigns.
- Track full funnel marketing metrics and provide recommendations: program and campaign investments based on conversion rates
- Research and use latest strategies in in account based marketing (ABM) to run multi-channel campaigns targeting ideal customers that fall in the mid-market/enterprise segment
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to demand marketing manager
- Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects
- Partner closely with product management, sales/partnerships, and customer success teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns across email, web personalization, advertising and events.
- Expand our distribution footprint beyond owned channels like blog, email, and social through testing and experimentation
More about you
On the first day we will expect you to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B product marketing.
- Experience implementing mid-market/enterprise lead generation programs and process.
- Experience using marketing automation technology and salesforce.com
- Fantastic program management and communication skills with a great track record of working across sales, marketing, creative and technology teams.
- You are highly analytical and metrics driven. You live for the data and are excited to optimize campaigns using those insights.
- May require traveling for work
More about our team
Serious collaboration is the key to success for this role. You’ll be working cross functionally with product management, sales and partnerships, customer success and corporate marketing teams to execute on the go-to-market strategies and optimize all the stages of marketing.
More about Signifyd
Signifyd was founded on the belief that e-commerce businesses should be able to grow without the fear At Signifyd, we are laser-focused on making sure ecommerce merchants can grow their businesses without fear of fraud. As a team member, you get to put your ingenuity and innovation to good use every day to make that happen. Signifyd’s client portfolio include Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 list companies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.