We are looking for a stellar Product Manager with a strong passion for the e-Commerce/Fintech industry, machine learning and big data.The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. If you are a highly creative independent problem solver, have a strong drive to excel, and are looking for opportunities to work with some of the most creative people in the valley and make a big impact at the same time, this is the right place for you.
Description: We are looking for an exceptional product manager that will drive building tools for Signifyd’s internal fraud and operations teams. This role requires a passion for simplifying business processes, technical depth, and deep customer empathy to drive end user satisfaction.
- Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that requirements are understood, properly implemented and validated.
- Iterate new features and products by identifying market opportunities and strategies working along with both customers and internal stakeholders.
- Initiate and prioritize projects within Engineering, track product development and develop product launch plans.
- Analyzing data for insights and potentially identify business solutions
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience developing products from concept to launch.
- Proven ability to effectively manage complex projects across an organization
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience using agile to deliver products
- Excellent understanding of integration, UI/UX and web applications.
- Experience defining product and business metrics and using this data for decision making
- Ability to work and coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders to manage the product roadmap and priorities
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Fintech or risk experience would be a plus
Stakeholders - Manual Review, Claims and Chargebacks teams
Signifyd was founded on the belief that e-commerce businesses should be able to grow without fear of fraud. Signifyd solves the challenges that growing e-commerce businesses persistently face: billions of dollars lost in chargebacks, customer dissatisfaction from mistaken declines, and operational costs due to tedious, manual transaction investigation. E-Commerce Assurance, Signifyd’s financial guarantee protecting online retailers in case of chargebacks, is supported by a full-service cloud platform that automates fraud prevention allowing businesses to increase sales and open new markets while reducing risk. Signifyd is in use by multiple companies on the Fortune 1000 and Internet Retailer Top 500 list. Signifyd is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.