Avi Networks completes enterprises’ digital transformation with its Smart Load Balancer and modern application services. The Avi Vantage Platform Opens a New Window. is deployed across data centers and clouds, delivering better elasticity, intelligence, and cost savings by providing granular per-tenant and per-app services. Avi’s customers include 20% of Fortune 50 companies. Customers enjoy 5X faster application rollouts, actionable analytics and 70% lower cost. Avi is backed by leading investors including Greylock, Lightspeed, Menlo, and DAG Ventures.
Avi is looking for a passionate Inside Sales Development Representative who is focused and well organized. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls a day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, building solutions and closing sales.
- Complete an Application Delivery and Security concepts sales training program and receive advanced training throughout your career
- Qualify inbound and outbound opportunities to drive Avi Networks revenue, and quickly learn to lead demos and close mid-level deals Follow-up, qualify, and convert marketing leads
- Work hand-in-hand with territory team to attack and deliver Top Target accounts
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Work with ‘C-Suite’ Executives at Fortune 2000 companies
- Stay on pulse with Avi Networks’ technology, industry trends, and competition
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Capture your work in Salesforce.com
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 2 or more years of selling experience in hardware/software sales
- You must have demonstrated experience prospecting and growing an account list, as well as closing sales.
- Passion for sales and tech with proven track record of hitting goals
- Proficient with Salesforce.com
- Your verbal and written communication style is clear, concise and effective
- You are outgoing, energetic, enthusiastic and a risk-taker who thrives in dynamic work climates
- You are coachable and have the ability to take training and feedback with a positive approach
- You are self-motivated and have a strong desire to learn concepts about your new role and industry in a fast-paced manner
- Ability to manage in dynamic/high growth environment