Developer, Leader at Avi Networks
About Avi Networks
Avi Networks completes enterprises’ digital transformation with its Smart Load Balancer and modern application services. The Opens a New Window. Avi Vantage Platform Opens a New Window. is deployed across data centers and clouds, delivering better elasticity, intelligence, and cost savings by providing granular per-tenant and per-app services. Avi’s customers include 20% of Fortune 50 companies. Customers enjoy 5X faster application rollouts, actionable analytics and 70% lower cost. Avi is backed by leading investors including Greylock, Lightspeed, Menlo, and DAG Ventures.
Candidate will work on the architecture, design, and coding related to container networking technologies. This position is for the fast-growing container team at AVI Networks and offers a great opportunity for growth.
- At least 3+ years of professional software development experience preferably in a networking and/or distributed systems environment. Candidates with lesser experience but with an exceptional profile would also be considered.
- Degree in Computer Science, or Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Systems.
- The candidate is preferred to have expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- L2/L3 networking.
- Container Networking:
- SDN - OvN, OvS, openFlow, Nuage SDN, VmWare NSX-T
- Container Networking Solutions - Flannel, Weave, Calico.
- Fast Data Plane Technologies - DPDK, eBPF, XDP, PACKET_MMAP.
- Distributed Store - ETCD, Zookeeper, Consul etc.
- Container Technology - Kubernetes, Mesos, and Docker.
- Container PaaS like openShift, Tectonic by CoreOS.
- Programming Languages: Go (Highly Desirable)
- Proficient in any - Python, C/C++/Java.
- Linux Networking, Distributed Systems and Systems Programming experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment.