As communications designer #1 at Heap, you'll own the design of Heap's brand and messaging.
You'll infuse our entire customer journey with the Heap identity. This means tackling design challenges in just about every context: our marketing pages, product updates, educational tools, video graphics, email campaigns, conference banners, and more.
- Give Heap a strong identity. People will make their first impressions of us based on our brand. You’ll work with the entire team to enforce a consistent aesthetic and an authentic voice across all our user touchpoints: marketing pages, docs, emails, and more.
- Work closely with each part of the business. One day, you might work with our product team to craft new feature pages. The next day, you might work with our success team to highlight our fastest-growing customers.
- Design polished experiences. We believe design polish takes just as much time as the first 90% of any project. Our ideal candidate will relish seeing projects all the way to completion.
- (Bonus) Design illustrations and motion. We love design that pops. Illustration and motion graphics can often go a long way in better communicating our message.
- 3+ years of visual design experience on the web
- Strong iconography, typography, and vector design skills
- Experience with the end-to-end process of designing, shipping, and refining new communication materials
- (Bonus) Illustration, animation, and motion design experience
Heap has raised $40M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others.
We work in San Francisco and offer plenty of awesome benefits. We'd love to hear from you!