The right person will enjoy creating powerful and intuitive customer experiences. Your contributions to architectural, design, and process discussions will help PillPack deliver progressive web applications that are secure, performant, reliable, and accessible. Your skills will grow as you work across our entire tech stack: Vue.js, TypeScript, Webpack, Ruby On Rails, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Redis, and AWS.
WHAT ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF WORK THAT OUR ENGINEERS HAVE DONE AT PILLPACK?
- Built a self service web and messaging tools that enable our customers to manage their own medications, billing, and insurance.
- Built automated prescription refill management tools which guarantee that our customers always have the medications that they need.
- Delivered an end-to-end shipping and logistics system to guarantee that our customers’ medications arrive when they are needed.
- Created a notifications micro service which delivers critical service-related communications across channels: sms, email, print, and voice.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE EXPECT FOR THIS ROLE:
- UX skills and intuition. You will work closely with designers to deliver delightful, usable, data-rich applications.
- Tool and technology agnostic. Interested in learning the latest browser APIs, language features, developer tools, and W3C specs.
- You build accessible web applications following WAI-ARIA recommendations and using a11y tools.