We exist to celebrate human originality.
Our goal is to create a culture where smart, ambitious, and positive people can thrive. We value our community and want to improve our local schools, neighborhoods, and businesses. People are the most important element of our business. Our actions, words, and relationships represent what we believe and what we value. Since culture is the collective nature of the people working at Stance, we place a premium on the environment that fosters freedom and accountability across both individual and community levels.
These are the values we place above all others. We seek out individuals whose personal constitution of values overlaps with ours. We believe in living these values will bond our teams and create a company culture that our competitors can never duplicate. As a result, we hire and promote the individuals who get results in a way that aligns with our five core company values.
Keeping People Stoked Manager – E-Commerce
Keeping People Stoked is how Stance describes customer service, and we are looking for a person to do exactly that while leading the E-Commerce KPS team. The Stance KPS Manager is responsible for leading a team of KPS Representatives in providing elite level customer service. This team member will also plan, prioritize and delegate tasks in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. At the end of the day we want all of our customers to be stoked, so we need a friendly, driven, and service oriented person to help is do so.
As a manager of the Keeping People Stoked team for E-Commerce, you will:
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures to improve quality of service and productivity
- Lead and direct the daily operations of the KPS team
- Work with management to support and implement growth strategies
- Identify and analyze relevant metrics to determine customer service outputs and trends
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for KPS team metrics
- Coordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
- Determine full time and temporary staffing needs and training relative to business growth and holiday volume
- Answer inbound calls and emails regarding Stance product, warranties, order tracking, returns, and sponsorships
- Act as the escalation representative for KPS team member customer issues
- Collaborate with 3PL partner on issues with orders, inventory or processes
- Contribute to an exceptional customer experience by providing elite level customer service
- Process returns and refunds for our e-commerce customers
- Process chargebacks for our e-commerce customers
- Resolve questions and issues independently or working internally with the appropriate departments
- Process and document all warranty related orders for customers
- Track and follow up on claims of undelivered packages or orders with missing items
- Collaborate in the development and growth of the company by helping to improve processes and procedures to enhance efficiency
- Lead and execute special projects as assigned
We are looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications:
- Extensive customer service/call center experience required
- Managerial experience leading a call center team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Full Circle and OMS tools preferred
- Strong relationship building skills primarily through phone calls and email
- This role will also collaborate closely with a variety of departments when necessary to resolve any customer related issue or concern