We exist to celebrate human originality.
Our goal is to create a culture where smart, ambitious, and positive people can thrive. We value our community and want to improve our local schools, neighborhoods, and businesses. People are the most important element of our business. Our actions, words, and relationships represent what we believe and what we value. Since culture is the collective nature of the people working at Stance, we place a premium on the environment that fosters freedom and accountability across both individual and community levels.
These are the values we place above all others. We seek out individuals whose personal constitution of values overlaps with ours. We believe in living these values will bond our teams and create a company culture that our competitors can never duplicate. As a result, we hire and promote the individuals who get results in a way that aligns with our five core company values.
Summary of the Stance Women’s Marketing Manager:
The Women’s Marketing Manager plays a critical role in the annual planning and seasonal marketing execution for the Women’s side of the business. Particular areas of focus will be on increasing visibility amongst female consumers and creating demand for the women’s product categories of socks and intimates. Special areas of focus include social media, public relations, influencer relations and event activations. Candidates should have a natural passion for the world of fashion, street, surf and skate culture.
This position reports directly to the Marketing Director – Women’s Lifestyle.
As a Stance Women’s Marketing Manager, you will:
- Assist the Director with the planning and execution of Seasonal Product and Brand marketing initiatives. Management of product launches and calendars, copy briefs, managing internal and third party approvals, sourcing product launch kits and coordinating event activations.
- Social media and content creation management, including developing Stance Muse owned social properties, Influencer programs and social advertising
- Oversee women’s PR efforts including PR briefs, writing media alerts, Press Agency coordination, Product launch Kit sourcing and PR/Social Media coverage tracking
- Work with Stance Retail team to manage execution of Key seasonal stories
- Manage Punk & Poet / Influencer relations and engagement
- Prepare seasonal ROI reports of key launches
- Assistance on photo shoots, event activations and tradeshows
- Assist Production team in proper asset management and organization, while ensuring flawless deployment of key marketing plans to all partners
We are looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience in marketing or PR for a fashion, street, lifestyle or action sports brand
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment
- Extremely knowledgeable of all platforms of social media
- Long and short form copy writing proficient
- Creative thinker who thrives off of brainstorming new ideas and seeing those ideas come to life
- Great communicator that can work cross-departmentally
- Proficiency in Key Note, Excel and In Design a plus
- Some domestic travel required