We are looking for an exceptional and seasoned product manager to drive the roadmap and strategy for building our data science and machine learning products. Our machine learning products are the foundation of our business and this role will be highly cross-functional working across multiple groups and stakeholders internally as well as externally with our partners and customers. You will work with the Machine Learning, Risk, and Data Science teams to:
- Develop and maintain statement of direction, product strategy and product roadmap for the platform.
- Evaluate opportunities and plan research and engineering efforts to maximize impact for our business, through the application of machine learning and data science
- Manage project plans, schedule commitments and ensure plans are integrated and aligned, working across teams in the company. Develop and drive Product GTM plans
- Represent the customer within the agile product team to prioritize features, negotiate scope and define acceptance criteria
- Function as the external voice for the team, communicating our machine learning initiatives externally and internally to the company.
- Create content to support internal teams (Marketing, Sales ,Customer Success)
- Analyze, remove, and prevent roadblocks across teams to meet quality standards, project deadlines and business objectives.
- 5+ years of product management experience and a passion for building technical products
- Working knowledge of concepts form machine learning and data science - you don’t need to implement models from scratch, but you should be able to clearly explain concepts to non-experts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred)
- Highly Analytical. You use data to make decisions and are comfortable gathering it yourself or working with others to gather it.
- Results Oriented. You can cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and when, and work with the teams to get solutions shipped.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in Payment Fraud or Risk is not required, but definitely a plus.