Heap has made a fundamental innovation in analytics, and we're looking for a content marketer who can help us communicate that shift to the market and bring in new business. Over 5,000 companies like Zendesk and Optimizely have chosen us over more established incumbents and we’d like you to help us build on that momentum.
Great storytelling isn’t just informative. It’s engaging, provocative, and inspires action. We’re looking for a passionate content marketer to drive content marketing strategy, take ownership of communications, messaging, and most importantly, genuinely connect with our users.
As content marketer, you’ll own both content strategy and execution, translating the brand and value proposition into content themes and assets that drive leads. Join our brand new marketing team and help us build from the ground up. Help us tell our story.
- We have a very valuable proprietary data set (anonymized, aggregated, and used with permission, of course!) that you can use to strengthen the stories you tell
- We have a number of data experts that can help with producing industry leading content
- We’re just getting started with content, so you’ll be building things from the ground up
- You’ll also be an early marketing team member, giving you the opportunity to shape our marketing in a big way
- Do a deep dive on our brand, positioning, messaging, and product
- Talk to different functions at the company for their unique views on our business, product, and customers
- Talk to our customers to figure out how content can solve their pain points, how to reach them, and what stories will resonate with them
- Audit our current content and processes around production and distribution, then build better ones
- Build a content calendar and start shipping blog posts
- Start planning your first large content piece
- Build and execute Heap’s content marketing calendar
- Tell the Heap story in an engaging, dynamic way
- Engage, delight, and convert key customer segments
- Help meet marketing goals around brand awareness, lead generation, traffic growth, acquisition, and retention
- Make sure content marketing strategy is well defined, communicated, continually measured and optimized
- Work closely with sales, product, and customer success to develop communications
- Develop great content: whitepapers, e-books, infographics, blog posts, decks and more
- Build and manage relationships with analysts, co-marketing partners, and vendors
- 3-5 years experience in content marketing (minimum), ideally in B2B SaaS
- Strategic, passionate storytelling ability
- Ability to understand and communicate our brand personality
- Experience analyzing content data for reports and optimization opportunities
- Proven track record of driving successful content strategy across channels
- Great sense of humor
Heap has raised $40M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others.
We work in SF and offer plenty of awesome benefits. We'd love to hear from you!