PillPack is a pharmacy that makes it simple to take the right medications at the right time. We combine convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized service to create a system that enables people to take the right medications every day. This means they can spend less time dealing with error-prone pill boxes or manual solutions, and more time doing the things they enjoy.
We thrive on friendly and creative team energy, aiming for an environment that is both productive and comfortable. We value team building where everyone is working hard to make a huge impact on the company together. We want someone who loves coming to work every day, and most importantly, cares deeply about their team and adding value. You will be able to make a tangible impact on our company every day by the service you provide and values you embody as a pharmacy technician. Our team believes that great products come from a diversity of perspectives and that everyone should be involved in the nuances of what we are building, why we are building it, and how we are building it.
This shift is Monday-Friday 2:00pm-10:30pm
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Work daily with the director of distribution to ensure the right medications are put in the right packets
- Assist with running the automated machinery required to pre-sort and package medications, including: Filling exception trays with the appropriate medication and transitioning PillPacks through the different workflow stages from initial dispense through quality control
- Count and fill prescription vials and affix labels on bulk prescription items
- Print, affix, pack and ship completed PillPacks
- Sort and triage the right boxes to ship at the right time
- Aid the technicians and distribution pharmacists with receiving, shipping, counting, and packing
- Provide customer support by making sure our customer’s receive their medication in a timely manner
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Ability to meet deadlines while being detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work together with a team
- Ability to work second shift and be on the feet for majority of shift
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Desire to learn new skills in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to become licensed as a Pharmacy Technician if not already
- Experience in retail pharmacy such as CVS/Walgreens/RiteAid a plus, but not required
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay and paid on the job training
- Benefits after 30 days (medical/dental/vision)
- PTO accrual
- Friendly, team environment
- Casual dress-code