DESIGN AT PILLPACK
We are using design, service, and technology to change the way people think about medicine. Design has been a vital part of our company’s DNA since our founding days as a startup-in-residence at IDEO Cambridge. We are a small, but growing company and you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact on both the company and our customers’ lives. We believe design is just as much about balancing behavior and emotion as it is about utility and ease.
Your ideas come from research you’ve conducted and experiences you’ve had. You’ve turned those ideas into sketches and interactive prototypes, and tested them with end users. You’ve helped engineers meet the bar for quality, sometimes writing some HTML and CSS. You love all parts of the design process.
You’ll get to work on-site in our Somerville/Cambridge office. You’ll be a key part of a multidisciplinary product team that includes product managers, engineers, data scientists, and others.
Your Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of designing real digital products
- A portfolio of awesome things you’ve helped make
- Have cross platform design experience (Web, Android, IOS, email)
- Ability to design for the end-to-end product
- Lo-fi & Hi-fi modern prototyping & software skills (we like Sketch a lot)
- Skills to manage your projects and coordinate with the team
- Thoughtful design opinions and a keen eye for visual design
- Participating in and leading user research
What You’ll Work On
- You’ll use human-centered design methods to create and deliver a world-class customer experience in healthcare
- You’ll design websites, apps and other experiences that help new customers switch to PillPack and manage their account, as well as physical products that our customers receive
- You’ll design applications, tools and workflows for our pharmacy to support customers and our industry-leading customer experience
- You’ll work with other designs and cross-disciplinary partners (including those in the Pharmacy) to ship your work
- You’ll design PillPack, the company — we’re a fast paced company and always trying to improve the way we make and work together