PillPack is using design, service, and technology to change the way people think about medicine. We are a small, but growing company and you will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on both the company as well as the quality of our customers lives.
Our team believes that great products come from a diversity of perspectives and that everyone should be involved in the nuances of what we are building, why we are building it, and how we are building it. We value team bonding where everyone is working hard to make a huge impact on the company together. We are looking for someone who loves coming to work every day, and deeply cares about adding value to their team. This is an entry-level position.
WHAT WILL I WORK ON EVERY DAY?
- Communicate with prescribers and pharmacists in a professional and precise manner in order to ensure customer health and well being
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures, federal/state laws, rules and regulations
- Communicate with customers often and effectively while protecting their confidential health and drug information
- Collection, organization, and evaluation of customer information
- Process prescriptions and verify that information is complete and accurate
- Collaborate with other members of the pharmacy team to maintain customer satisfaction
WHAT SKILLS WILL I NEED TO SUCCEED?
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Exemplary verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Skilled in performing detailed work
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to execute on defined goals
- Ability to operate personal computers and necessary software
- Retail or LTC pharmacy experience a plus
- Certified Pharmacy Technician a plus