Map Analyst at Telenav
We're looking for a map analyst with proven experience handling industry navigation data to drive our map data generation and quality assessments. You will work with a team of our map analysts, developers and product managers to build, validate and update our map data product always ensuring its highest quality. The ideal candidate will be a passionate mapper and team player with strong communication skills.
Job location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania, 12 months contract
• Map data generation, automation and quality assessments
• Build frameworks for high frequency map updates
• Active role in company's map data generation roadmap
• Plenty of editing, application of GIS tools and libraries
• BS or MS degree in Geography or related field
• Hands-on experience with industry navigation data such as Navteq, TeleAtlas, OpenStreetMap etc
• Exposure to QGIS, Overpass API, PostGIS or other related GIS technologies
• Good relational database skills
• Excellent quality control skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good communication skills (English) both verbal and written
What we offer:
• An opportunity to work in a global company working on cutting edge products in a rapidly innovating industry
• A challenging, fast paced environment working with very smart highly skilled team mates.
• An opportunity to see your products come to life in millions of automobiles.