Over the next 10 years, biotech will fundamentally rewrite the way we live. Gene editing and cell therapy will dramatically change how we treat cancer and other major illnesses. Biofuels and biomaterials will transform the cars we drive, the clothes we wear, and the makeup of everyday objects. Crop science and synthetic biology will produce sustainable and ethical food. Benchling’s mission is to accelerate the research that propels us towards this future, and magnify its impact, through modern software.
Every day, scientists around the world use Benchling in their efforts to solve humanity's most pressing problems. For these scientists, Benchling is the central technology they use to conduct their research.
Benchling was founded by a team of MIT graduates and has raised funding from Benchmark, Andreessen Horowitz, Thrive Capital, and Y Combinator. Our customers include pharmaceutical giants, leading biotechs, and the world's most renowned research institutes.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Operations Specialist to support the growing post-sales operations team.
- Support and administer a collection of the tools Customer Experience uses to drive successful post-sales business
- Track business metrics and support analytics for executive team
- Build dashboards and conduct analyses that enable agile and informed decisions
- Work cross-functionality with teams across Benchling to help scale business practices as one united front
- Manage deal lifecycle by initializing projects, and distributing preparatory work and post-implementation surveys
- Proof of Delivery/Tenant Creation, Project Initiation, SSO/SAML, Distribute Prep Work
- Identify efficiencies in our post-sales process to drive customer retention and satisfaction
- Partner with sales operations to continually improve deal scoping and handoff process
- Improve pre-sales services collateral for use in sales process
Product and Engineering Support
- Work with engineering and product teams to drive improved lines of communication
- Partner closely with Product Marketing during product releases
- Partner with the Support team to deliver best-in-class case management for benchling customers
- Have 3-5 years experience in an analyst, operations or project management role
- Are excellent at listening to others and expressing ideas in written and oral form
- Experience partnering with several cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational skills and can manage multiple projects at once
- Able to learn products quickly and does not hesitate to ask questions
- Can identify new opportunities and provide sound reasoning for strategy decisions
- Salesforce administration experience is a plus
- Experience working in the Life Sciences industry is a plus
- Empower through information. We explain the “why” behind every decision, unless there are highly sensitive circumstances. We're honest about how we're doing, especially in difficult times. We believe that sharing information builds trust and enables better decision-making.
- Rely on tenacity. Hard work is one of the greatest factors to determine success and is fully under our control. We must make the most of every day by bringing the highest level of determination. Dreaming big is not enough.
- Raise the bar. Pushing ourselves and others to improve will be uncomfortable and at times result in failure. However, it's critical to our success. We're dedicated to creating a place where everyone feels challenged to improve.
- Build a lever. We choose to build tools and infrastructure that will help others make world-changing innovations. There's less glory in it, but in the words of Archimedes, "Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Beautiful, light-filled office in the Financial District of SF
- Monthly health & wellness stipend
- Work with a talented yet humble team
- Meals and snacks covered
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Happy hours, company and team wide social events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.