Our Infrastructure team, with the help of our full-stack engineers, has laid the groundwork for our infrastructure, and we are looking to expand the team to take our infrastructure tooling and workflows to the next level. We have a history of building reliable software (we had 99.97
% non-maintenance uptime last year). You’ll help us keep it that way—and get even better—as we expand our offerings and the amount of data that we host.
You’ll become an early member of our Infrastructure team, working closely with our other team members and developers to improve our processes and automation with respect to:
Configuration management, infrastructure as code, and container management
Optimization of AWS resources
Development and testing environments
Redundancy and failover mechanisms for our production architecture
New release deployments
Aiding in critical issue resolution as needed
- You are experienced at managing Unix cloud environments
- You have experience building applications in Python or other high-level languages
- You are obsessed with automation and process improvement
- You are known for excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You are comfortable with autonomy and know when to take initiative
- You are committed to security best practices
- You have knowledge of common web standards and protocols
- You are fluent in one or more compiled languages
- You have specific expertise in Amazon Web Services
- You are familiar with Ubuntu Linux server administration
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- 401k with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host hundreds of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. We respect the gender, gender identity and gender expression of our applicants and employees, and we honor requests for preferred pronouns. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.