About the Role
As we build and scale our Systems Team to support UberEats, we are looking for a Program Lead to join the Account Management & Data Systems Pod and act as a product owner for Data Infrastructure to define how we'll use data to power decision making at UberEats. As an expert in how enterprises manage data to effectively empower people to manage data-informed decisions, you will be responsible for leading a team to discern the most critical user needs, crafting a succinct strategy, and building a roadmap in service to the strategy.
You will program manage the end-to-end process of the Uber Eats data visualization tooling stack used by hundreds of sales & account management people across the globe, with the goal of streamlining and automating as much of the sales experience as possible using technology. By acting as the primary liaison between the business/sales team and our internal SFDC/Data engineering team, you will collect and document requirements, envision the ideal end state, manage and prioritize a backlog of product enhancements, and lead rollouts/communication plans.
What You'll Do
- Establish shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution & build a roadmap for reporting & analytics that drives adoption across sales, account management & support teams.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative tools & capabilities for how and when we use data
- Manage a data-driven, transparent, and inclusive process to develop, garner buy-in, and resource a prioritized project roadmap to develop new and revamp existing user data consumption
- Document current state data processes globally, and work with stakeholders and cross-functional partners to develop a vision for the ideal workflows and data models.
- Drive projects to optimize processes and systems including gathering business requirements, scoping and resourcing projects, partnering with Business Systems to design and execute build out, update training and documentation with Sales Enablement, and proactively communicate to facilitate successful rollout
- Provide Sales & Ops leadership with accurate reporting, insights on program effectiveness, trends on front-line manager/user experience and analysis to inform potential process/systems improvement
- Establish reporting and business review rhythms to drive visibility of the health/productivity of existing processes, identification of processes to suitable for broader adoption, and progress of the project roadmap.
- Collaborate and closely partner with Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Business Systems, Product, Analytics & Data Science, Data Engineering, Legal/Compliance to ensure successful initiatives
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of experience in B2B organizations working cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Enablement, Operations, Product, Marketing, and Data Science in both mature and high growth start-up environments
- 2+ years of experience in developing and managing process and systems with a high degree of proficiency in process design and optimization, program and project management, and successfully rolling out projects in global organizations
- Experience with sales processes (e.g., acquisition, lead generation), systems (e.g. SFDC, CRM, reporting), and datasets. Geek out in understanding the sales funnel and customer journey
- Strong understanding of relational database and CRM architecture. SQL/querying skills nice to have.
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy and process standardization using strong documentation and diagraming skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences, as well as stakeholder management and project management
- Strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust. Strong references from former employers and business partners; passion for building relationships
- Tableau/Wave Analytics experience
- Experience developing products and solutions in analytics and business intelligence platforms
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.