About the Role
Uber for Business is seeking a strategic, resourceful, and driven Head of Enterprise Partnerships to lead our growing US Enterprise Sales team. This is a people-management role covering sellers in multiple locations. The ideal candidate has experience focussed on leadership in the enterprise space and is empathetic, data-driven, and a self-starter with experience in both mature and start-up environments.
You'll succeed in this role if: you embrace rolling up your sleeves with your team; you enjoy finding the balance between short-term needs and long-term investments; your working style is collaborative, process-driven, and decisive.
What You'll Do
- Directly recruit, manage, and mentor the Enterprise Sales team responsible for acquiring Enterprise logos on the Uber for Business platform.
- Responsible for establishing a Customer obsessed culture and developing and operationalizing Sales strategy to achieve sales critical metrics
- Own the full sales cycle from outreach to close; engage and align effectively in C-level meetings with Enterprise prospects, actively listen to understand business objectives and challenges, and align Uber for Business solutions to accomplish partner goals
- Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline, achieve sales goals on a quarterly basis, and coach Account Executives on strategies to reach their goals
- Establish an effective partnership with Operations, Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 12 years working in sales leadership and cross-functionally with marketing, product, and operations
- Leadership experience hiring and coaching a sales teams selling into large enterprises
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as stakeholder management, sales systems design, and data analysis experience
- Experience with Salesforce; ability to develop analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner
- Desire to take initiative; lean in with your team; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong references from former employers and business partners; passion for building relationships
- Excellent at building and motivating strong performing teams
- Happy to shift from strategic thinking to rolling up your sleeves and supporting implementation
- Highly curious and a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
About the Team
Uber for Business has one goal-to allow businesses of any size to harness Uber's technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides to customers, or clinics providing reliable rides for patients, and more. With over 65,000 businesses around the world already on board, Uber for Business is building for the future of how work gets done, wherever you need to go.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.