Qualia is a digital real estate closing technology company that provides the infrastructure to streamline the home closing experience. The company offers a suite of products that brings together homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title & escrow agents and real estate agents onto one secure shared platform. Qualia was founded in 2015 by Forbes 30 Under 30 Award recipients Nate Baker, Joel Gottsegen and Lucas Hansen. The company is backed by top investors including 8VC, Bienville Capital, Menlo Ventures and Tiger Global and currently processes 15% of all US real estate transactions. Qualia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices in Austin, TX.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Director of Demand Generation will be responsible and take ownership of Qualia’s demand generation strategy, plan and execution.
We are looking for a results-oriented individual who is a data-driven leader with proven expertise in leveraging multiple channels. These channels include email, paid search, display, content syndication, retargeting, direct mail and others to drive brand amplification and lead generation efforts at scale.
This is an opportunity to scale a demand generation function and make a huge impact for a hyper-growth company. This individual is equally strong at strategy and planning, as well as hands-on execution.
The position will be based in our San Francisco office.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Define and manage Qualia’s demand generation strategy, plan, execution and metrics.
- Build and execute multichannel campaigns and programs at scale to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and engagement, and pipeline generation.
- Own metrics and reporting for all digital efforts including lead generation, conversion rates, pipeline contribution and awareness metrics.
- Build integrated plans by partnering with other marketing functions including field marketing, content, social media, product marketing, and marketing operations.
- Define and execute programs and tactics to support ABM initiatives.
- Conduct ongoing competitive research to help inform strategies.
- Keep current with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and demand generation.
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 10+ years of demand generation experience in B2B technology; Real Estate or FinTech industry a plus
- 2+ years experience building and leading a team of high-performing individual contributors
- Experience identifying and managing the right portfolio of agencies.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in continually optimizing performance.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with cross-functional peers.
- Strong presentation, problem-solving, and budget management skills.
- Experience in the real estate or banking industry (a plus but not required).
- The opportunity to join a smart and exciting team that is passionate about working together to solve a massive problem that impacts every home buyer and seller
- A team culture that embraces individual curiosity, professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located Downtown office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like daily catered lunches, weekly happy hours & team trips