- Architect and develop customer journey orchestrations based on hands-on knowledge of the Usermind platform, enterprise data systems, and customer engagement platforms.
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Product, andEngineering teams to quickly on-board customers from kickoff through first journey go-live.
- Partner with the customer to establish critical journey orchestration goals and key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving these goals and metrics.
- Design and present technical concepts and specific solutions clearly and concisely to internal and external audiences of varying technical skill levels.
- Gather detailed business and technical requirements from customers and create artifacts that provide solution clarity and produce alignment internally and externally.
- Provide architectural guidance to cross-functional teams to gain alignment within the customer, and to drive the solution forward across the enterprise.
- Gather detailed business and technical requirements from customers and create artifacts that provide solution clarity and produce alignment.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated success in Customer Success, CustomerEngagement or Services function for a product / SAAS company with subscription model
- Technical proficiency, including the ability to read and write SQL and Python.
- Familiarity and working experience using big data analysis tools such as Databricks, Google Big Query, Tableau, etc.
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Ability to come up to speed on technology quickly and can clearly articulate benefits and business value of Usermind
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills; clear and concise verbal and written communicator, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict
- Proven track record leading customer engagements with demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts, guide strategy and deliver positive results for customers
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized and able to handle a high volume of activity efficiently through scalable processes
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and deliver results across multiple customers
- Thrive in a multitasking environment and adjust fast moving priorities.
- Experience implementing SAAS business applications, understanding of data modeling and analytics is preferred
Usermind is a 2016 Washington’s Best Place to Work, and every team member makes a huge impact daily. Usermind is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate our diverse, creative, collaborative team.
Want to make life easier for thousands of marketers, engineers, sales, and support people? Join our adventure.