Indio is looking for a Manager of Customer Success Operations to support and enable our customer success team. In this role, you will build reporting, analytics, and systems for the CS organization, and work closely the VP of CS.
- Partner with the Revenue Operations team to develop end-to-end analytics and dashboards to continually monitor the health of the customer success organization across the entire lifecycle.
- Build a foundational operations framework to work efficiently.
- Conduct analysis to identify ways to accelerate the Implementation and improve customer adoption, satisfaction, and retention.
- Identify gaps in processes/systems. Partner with customer success leadership and other functions to propose and implement scalable solutions.
- Support implementation, roll-out, and training for systems and tools used by the Implementation team.
- Assist customer success leadership with strategic planning, including headcount, compensation, segmentation, metrics, and targets.
- Assess and flag current and future business risks, brainstorm potential solutions, and track progress towards execution.
- Provide materials and data that help CSMs work more effectively
- Educate and train new and existing stakeholders on how they can use data to make better decisions.
- Track leading indicators of renewals and upsell, and analyze them to understand what's going well and what's not.
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Success and 1-2 year of CS Operations
- Intellectual curiosity to regularly challenge the status quo
- An ability to balance being detail-oriented and seeing the big picture
- Experience in project management and prioritization
- High performer with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com required
- Experience with software/SaaS companies.