Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the Office OS.
About the role
We are looking for an Account Executive who can educate and evangelize this mission to every office in the world. As a member of the Account Executive team, you will define our strategy to attract Mid-Market size customers (250 to 1,500 employees). This role will be part of the Revenue and Success team where our goal is to be the most innovative, efficient, and effective customer team B2B has ever seen. Envoy is a rapidly expanding business, and there are many opportunities for career progression and advancement.
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of Envoy by overachieving quota.
- Manage the full sales cycle from land to expand, ensuring that our customers can achieve their goals.
- Provide clear visibility on revenue performance by actively managing a pipeline of opportunities and monthly forecasts.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes.
- Customize & deliver product demonstrations with a keen eye focus on your customer’s unique needs.
- Work with Marketing, Product, Growth, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience.
- Engage in team development and mentoring.
- 2-3+ years SaaS B2B closing experience.
- Demonstrated track record of continuous, substantial, and demonstrable success in SaaS sales (including over attainment against quota) for at least two years.
- Experience selling to and engaging with C-Level Executives as well as experience with Procurement & Legal teams
- Excelled at developing relationships with and becoming a trusted resource for prospective customers.
- Experience selling/managing pipelines with both fast moving transactional deals as well as longer term larger strategic deals.
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator.
- Highly organized & autonomous.
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization.
- Confident conducting your own product demos and being able to answer questions to help drive the conversation forward.
- Passionate about our product and working hard to strategically build partnerships
- Capable of having conversations centered around business value with potential buyers.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Consultative with demonstrable experience.
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy.
- Intellectually curious and ambitious.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.