Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the Office OS.
About the role
We are looking for an SMB Sales Manager to lead an SF based team of SMB Account Executives. The team is focused on educating and evangelizing the Envoy mission to SMB (50-250 employees) offices all over the world. As a member of the SMB team, you will help refine our strategy to attract even more SMB level customers as well as expand adoption in our existing customer base. This role will be part of the Revenue and Success team where our goal is to be the most innovative, efficient, and effective customer team B2B has ever seen. Envoy is a rapidly expanding business, and there are many opportunities for career progression and advancement.
- Manage a team tasked with the growth & adoption of Envoy in your region by overachieving quota.
- Implement strategies in the full customer life cycle from land to expand, ensuring that our customers can achieve their business goals and continue to grow with Envoy.
- Provide clear visibility on revenue performance by accurately managing a team pipeline of opportunities and providing monthly forecasts.
- Work with Marketing, Product, Growth, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience possible.
- Engage in team development by mentoring and coaching.
- Partner with Field Marketing to Build Executive Level Champions in your region.
- 1+ years managing B2B closing teams selling software to inside sales accounts
- A proven track record of exceeding quota.
- Experience engaging with multiple stakeholders within organizations as well as experience with navigating negotiation, legal, and procurement processes.
- Experience managing team pipelines with both fast-moving transactional deals as well as longer term strategic larger deals.
- Demonstrated an ability to lead teams that consistently close new business as well as grow existing customer relationships in a “Land and Expand” model
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator.
- Highly organized & autonomous.
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization.
- Passionate about our product and working with SMB sized businesses.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Consultative with demonstrable experience.
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy.
- Intellectually curious and ambitious.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.