At Qualia, we are fundamentally transforming the way real estate professionals, lenders, and homebuyers manage real estate transactions, one of the nation’s largest industries. Qualia is backed by 8VC, Menlo VC, and other top investors and is growing quickly. Our thousands of passionate users spend the majority of their day logged into one of Qualia’s web and mobile enterprise apps.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial product manager with astute product insight, B2B experience, and a desire to contribute to a fast growing company.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Own core product surface area. Owning surface area at Qualia means:
- Being the resident expert in the business opportunity, the strategy, & the customer of this product area.
- Sourcing new features & enhancements, and advocating for their addition to the roadmap.
- Driving execution of the feature development that best capitalizes on the opportunity.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Design to implement elegant, robust, and sophisticated web products.
- Write succinct specs that communicates problems and criteria clearly.
- Rapidly iterate based off new information.
- Distill complex problems into meaningful insights, constantly moving the team toward solutions.
- Work in partnership with Customer Success and Marketing to evangelize the feature and gain a deeper understanding of the customer.
THE SKILLS THAT WILL LIKELY MAKE YOU A MATCH
- 2+ years experience building extraordinary enterprise software as a Product Manager.
- You have delivered a product to market from scratch.
- You have a track record of making decisions in the face of uncertainty. You use your analytical framework to validate assumptions and are open and curious to learn from outcomes.
- You love enabling people to do their best work, whether it’s the customers you are servicing or your collaborators on the engineering floor.
- You prefer to move fast.
- Enterprise software strategy is exciting to you.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience in the real estate, lending, or insurance industries is a plus.
- The opportunity to join a smart and exciting team that is passionate about working together to solve a massive problem that impacts every home buyer and seller
- A team culture that embraces individual curiosity, professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located Downtown office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like daily catered lunches, weekly happy hours & team trips