At Qualia, we are fundamentally transforming the way real estate professionals, lenders, and homebuyers manage real estate transactions, one of the nation’s largest industries. Qualia is backed by 8VC, Menlo Ventures, and other top investors and is growing quickly. Our thousands of passionate users spend the majority of their day logged into one of Qualia’s web and mobile enterprise apps.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We’re looking for an exceptional Product Manager Lead to guide our foundational enterprise product through massive growth.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Own an entire, nascent product line. Owning a product at Qualia means:
- Being the resident expert in the business opportunity, the strategy, & the customer.
- Driving execution of the product that best capitalizes on the opportunity.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Design to implement elegant, robust, and sophisticated web products.
- Write clear specs that communicates problems and criteria clearly.
- Rapidly iterate based off new information.
- Distill complex problems into meaningful insights, constantly moving the team toward solutions.
- Work in partnership with Sales and Customer Success to evangelize the product and gain a deeper understanding of the customer.
- 5+ years experience building extraordinary enterprise software as a Product Manager.
- You have been solely responsible for the success of a product line and/or delivered a product to market from scratch.
- You have a track record of making decisions in the face of uncertainty. You use your analytical framework to validate assumptions and are open and curious to learn from outcomes.
- You love enabling people to do their best work, whether it’s the customers you are servicing or your collaborators on the engineering floor.
- You prefer to move fast.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience in the real estate, lending, or insurance industries is a plus.
- The opportunity to join a smart and exciting team that is passionate about working together to solve a massive problem that impacts every home buyer and seller
- A team culture that embraces individual curiosity, professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located Downtown office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like daily catered lunches, weekly happy hours & team trips