Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the Office OS.
- Collaborate with designers and backend engineers to build web interfaces that power our products and features
- Drive engineering projects to completion with a sense of urgency
- Interact with our backend services via JSON and GraphQL to access data needed to power web UI’s
- Build for scale, availability, and performance
- Drive quality into our product through code reviews, tests, fixing bugs, etc.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience or coding experience
- BS / MS in Computer Science and/or a solid track record as a software engineer
- Interact fluently with APIs (REST, JSON/HTTP, GraphQL)
- Experience working in high growth venture-backed startup(s).
- Experience with Ruby or Elixir
- Experience with web animations and performance
- Contribute to open-source projects/libraries
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.