Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the Office OS.
About the role
As a member of the Account Development team, you will manage a high volume of inbound leads through various means of communication (email, live chat, phone) and develop a deep product knowledge to aid in converting these leads to qualified opportunities for Account Executives. You must have excellent time management, organization, and communication skills.
A value we hold on the Sales team here at Envoy is “Champions do extra.” We’re looking for people who are focused on personal and professional growth, have a team-focused sense of competition, will stop at nothing to achieve their goals, all while working with the highest sense of integrity.
Envoy strongly believes in the growth and development of its employees. We are seeking those who have a desire to pursue a sales career and build sales skills, as there will be the opportunity for promotions into our Outbound Representative and Account Executive roles in the future.
- Nurture high volume of inbound leads
- Generate qualified opportunities for Account Executives
- Gain a strong knowledge of Envoy’s products
- Create and spearhead adoption of new team processes
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Support and Success teams to create great experiences for our current and prospective customers
- 1+ years of post-grad work experience (preferably in technology)
- High sense of integrity
- Excellent time management skills
- Superb written and spoken communication skills
- A keen sense of organization and autonomy
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition
- Desire to build foundational sales skills
- Enthusiasm about working in and learning more about the technology industry
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.