We are developing tools & services to bring next gen cloud native, distributed applications like Prometheus, Jaeger, Istio, Postgres and more on Platform9 cloud.
We are a small but proficient team of engineers making headway into unchartered territory for Platform9.
If you love distributed systems, micro services, Kubernetes and like dynamic work environment with lots of challenges, come join us in our journey.
• Familiarity with micro service architecture, always on, internet facing services
• Proficient with Kubernetes concepts such as pods, services, statefulsets, volume claims, etc.
• Ability to write clean code with test coverage.
• Self starter. Ability to gather information, work out the design details given high level requirements.
• Proficient in any one of: golang, java, c++ or python.
• Understanding of concepts like load balancing, sharding, application failover
• Understanding of application monitoring with service like prometheus.
• Ability to work effectively with distributed teams, collaborate to solve problems. Make open source contributions when needed.
- Good in data structures and algorithms
- Exp 6-10 yrs
• Upstream contributions to open source projects like Kubernetes, Prometheus, Jaeger, Kafka, Minio, Spark, Cassandra, etc.
• Experience in managing operations for in-house implementation of one of the above projects.
• Ability to quickly adapt and change course when needed.
• Experience writing application controllers (operators) in Kubernetes.
• Familiarity with ReactJS
As a growing startup, Platform9 offers the following benefits:
• Competitive salary and equity
• Mediclaim coverage for you and your family
• Paid parental leave
• Relocation support
• Flexible work hours
• Flexible vacation policies
• Free breakfast, lunches and snacks