We are looking for DevOps Engineers who are interested in working on making the process of delivering software to production as reliable, efficient and quick as possible. As a Devops engineer at Platform9, you will also own the configuration and security of production software and its operating environment.
You can be part of a team that's building a platform for engineers like you to manage large private clouds. This gives you the opportunity to work on the core product as well as the infrastructure behind it.
We look for these qualities in a candidate:
• A passion for documentation and automation. We have a strong culture of replacing manual processes with repeatable automation
• Quality: must be proficient in writing maintainable, testable code
• Experience with administering of and debugging on Linux based systems
• Proficient in one or more scripting languages, preferably Python.
• A positive attitude and an ability to work with multiple competing demands on your time
Skills that will give you an edge:
• Knowledge of Kubernetes is highly desirable.
• Experience with OpenStack or VMware
• Configuration Management using SaltStack (preferred), Ansible, Puppet or Chef
• Experience with public cloud computing infrastructure and automation
• Knowledge of SaaS operations best practices and designing for disaster recovery
• Comfortable with industry standard practices related to security
• Network troubleshooting skills
• Experience with MySQL or other databases
• Experience working with Python or Golang
As a growing startup, Platform9 offers the following benefits:
• Competitive salary and equity
• Mediclaim coverage for you and your family
• Paid parental leave
• Relocation support
• Flexible work hours
• Flexible vacation policies
• Free breakfast, lunches and snacks