IfOnly is a startup building the world’s premier marketplace for incredible experiences. On the two-sided marketplace, members can find something unique to do in their city and luminaries can share their talent and build their business with IfOnly’s proprietary system. From meeting premium clientele to promoting their experiences in a curated, safe environment, top luminaries trust IfOnly to help them build their brand while benefiting important causes.
Who are we looking for?
Candidate must be hungry for success, eager to learn, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a recent college grad and pop culture buff who is excited to help drive growth in categories such as music, film, television, sports, and fashion. You will work with the category directors, as well as with our cross-functional team to ensure that everything from content creation to customer fulfillment is accomplished successfully and on time. The ideal candidate loves working in teams and enjoys managing a diverse breadth of responsibilities, but is also capable of putting their nose to the grindstone and pumping out material.
- Learn the IfOnly website content platform inside and out to create pages for luminaries, charities and experiences
- Build mockups of luminary, charity and product pages for partner review by collecting assets and information from partners
- Photo editing and resizing of images to meet IfOnly specs
- Incorporate partner feedback and edits on pages for circulation with team
- Create purchase pages for items sold by IfOnly sales and corporate teams
- Partner with our copywriters to ensure that product descriptions are accurate and well-positioned
- Collaborate with various internal teams, like marketing, fulfillment, and accounting, to ensure seamless program launches and execution
- Research talent to recommend experience and marketing ideas for new and existing luminaries
- Research historical pricing to maintain competitive price points for our experiences
- Update PowerPoint decks and one-pagers for pitches to new talent, as needed
- Champion category growth, continually devising possible improvements and new streams of revenue
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to apply them to internal systems and processes
- Ability to adapt and collaborate to work successfully across multiple business functions of an organization
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and able to learn new software quickly since you will be frequently working with our proprietary systems
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter who can take the ball and run with it