Key Responsibilities: We are fast growing Corporate Partnerships team seeking a new Account Manager. This is a critical role that supports our Director of Account Management, and will work to grow and support existing and incoming platform partners. We are a small but mighty team that consists of sales managers, project managers, and account managers. This person must be located in our (new!) San Francisco office in the Financial District and will be the “boots on the ground” when working with all our internal stakeholders, as both the Director and VP are remote employees.
Key needs for this role are ability to understand IfOnly’s technology platform, work closely with the Product team, QA, developers, and marketing to grow our partnerships through our ever-evolving technology solutions.
- Assist Director of Account Management and VP of Corporate Partnerships in managing new, existing, and prospective B2B partners, as needed
- Own all day-to-day communications with various stakeholders at Partner company
- Own all documentation to ensure smooth execution (recap meetings, document and following up on next steps, etc.)
- Work with Dev Team Product and Project Managers to:
- Prioritize partner needs on road map, ensure accurate business requirements are documented
- Prioritize and address bugs
- Communicate dev testing and release timing to partners
- Manage and triage internal and Partner JIRA tickets to ensure prioritization and completion
- Work with Customer Service and Fulfillment team to ensure:
- Set up of support process for Partner needs
- Manage and triage Zendesk tickets to ensure prioritization and resolution
- Work with Accounting to:
- Track client billable hours
- Request and ensure timely invoicing
- Work with Marketing to:
- Create partner pages and merchandise content for partners
- Create sales materials
- Create product marketing materials and training guides to share with partners
Who we are looking for: We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively and independently. Must be willing to learn the ins and out of the company so you can roll up your sleeves to get things done!
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience working in a partner facing role
- Start-up, e-commerce, and/or account management background a plus
- Knowledge of e-commerce systems and API technologies a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite and other tools a must
- Multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively and independently
- Ability to build and manage project plans to ensure projects are on track
- Process-oriented, able to document SOPs
- Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders (partners, technology team, leadership)
- Strong interpersonal skills - Proactive and driven self starter and problem solver
- Thrive in fast-paced and shared workspace environment
Reporting: This role reports to Director of Account Management
IfOnly is the world’s premier consumer and B2B marketplace of extraordinary, once-in-a-lifetime experiences. From top celebrity talent to local luminary artisans, chefs, guides, and experts, IfOnly offers access to the greatest experiences for the greater good—raising millions of dollars for over 200 charitable organizations.
We also leverage our proprietary technology and unique content to provide turnkey corporate solutions—including experience platforms, content, gifting, speakers, and events—for leading global brands like Mastercard, Amex, Dell, Salesforce, and many others.
IfOnly was founded in 2012 and is Series D start-up which has raised $40 million to date. Our investors include NEA, Khosla Ventures, American Express, Mastercard, Hyatt, Sotheby’s, Condé Nast, and Founders Fund.
Additional Perks & Benefits of Working at IfOnly:
Wish you were here: We want to make sure you have enough time for extraordinary experiences. We offer all employees generous paid vacation time.
Health and wellness: We invest in the health of our employees and their families by offering a range of well-subsidized medical plans and the ability to save with a medical FSA account. Our packages also include vision, dental, disability benefits and commuter FSA.
The stories we share: Whether it is a tasting class with a master sommelier or an afternoon rooting for the Giants, we make sure to take time out for connecting and playing. We provide all employees with quarterly credit to participate in IfOnly experiences.
Dog Fridays: We love canine companions, and they are invited to the office every Friday. They love sitting on the patio at Gotts for lunch.
We're all owners: Everyone works together here and has a meaningful stake in our success. We offer competitive equity packages because we want employees to be rewarded as the company grows.
IfOnly is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. IfOnly will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.