Credit Sesame is the nation’s only full-lifecycle credit management service that helps consumers achieve financial wellness. Since 2010, we’ve helped millions improve their financial health, at no cost to them, by offering the best tools possible to access, understand, use, and protect their credit so they can lead better lives.
We are a fast-growing, nimble startup, and we succeed only because of our amazing teammates and our strong, positive culture.
We’re seeking a Product Manager to focus on our members’ journeys across both our mobile app and our web platform that help millions of consumers understand, improve, and leverage their credit. In addition to collaborating with the Director of Product to map strategy for, and execute, product roadmaps, you’ll also be working with our Engineering, QA, Design, Research, and Analytics teams to deliver features that address our members’ credit needs.
- defining, documenting, and communicating objectives, requirements, and constraints for product initiatives and releases;
- driving customer discovery and brainstorming to identify product enhancements;
- collaborating closely with other teams, including Business Development, Compliance, Data, and Engineering;
- communicating progress towards milestones through development status updates and documentation;
- reporting on and resolving roadblocks;
- assisting with prioritizing member success metrics and company key results.
You’ll make an impact because…
- you have a track record of collaborating with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products essential to growth, engagement, and retention;
- you have experience defining requirements across mobile or web platforms;
- you have an analytical mindset and you’re savvy in A/B testing along with other types of experiments;
- you’re organized, articulate, and have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- you’re passionate about solving problems quickly, effectively, and collaboratively;
- you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- ideally, you’re familiar with JIRA, Confluence, Asana, Mixpanel, and Looker.
You’ll love working with us because...
- we pioneered the Personal Credit Management space;
- you will have huge potential to grow with a dynamic startup that’s a category leader;
- we have an amazing company culture with the best coworkers in the Bay Area;
- you will get equity in a leading startup that is backed by top VCs, along with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- we have meals catered twice a week;
- we offer both free on-site fitness centers and a monthly fitness reimbursement;
- we have fully-stocked kitchens with tasty snacks and drinks;
- we have open paid time off—take the time off you need so you’re happy and healthy;
- we are only a block from the Montgomery Street BART;
- we are an equal opportunity employer.