Credit Sesame is the nation’s only full-lifecycle credit management service that helps consumers achieve financial wellness. Since 2010, we’ve helped millions improve their financial health, at no cost to them, by offering the best tools possible to access, understand, use, and protect their credit so they can lead better lives.
We are a fast-growing, nimble startup, and we succeed only because of our amazing teammates and our strong, positive culture.
We’re looking a talented and curious designer to join our Product Design team. If you enjoy working on challenging projects—particularly clarifying the complexities of modern finance into simple, compelling, and elegant solutions that help people reach their financial goals, then this opportunity is for you!
- providing design skills and deliverables to deliver effective user experiences;
- working closely with product managers to ideate both new concepts and established product directions;
- participating in user research studies and working with data analysts to understand our customers and their needs;
- translating your ideas into pixel-perfect mockups and design specs;
- delivering a Credit Sesame experience consistent with modern user experiences and design standards.
You’ll make an impact because…
- you have a deep portfolio that demonstrates a firm grasp of user experience design;
- you have experience designing for web, responsive web, and mobile platforms (and preferably for e-commerce, FinTech, or similar data visualization products);
- you’ve partnered with product managers to build the strategy and reasoning for new product features;
- you’re skilled in design tools like Sketch, Photoshop, and InVision to develop and test design deliverables.
You'll love working with us because...
- we pioneered the Personal Credit Management space;
- you will have huge potential to grow with a dynamic startup that’s a category leader;
- we have an amazing company culture with the best coworkers in the Bay Area;
- you will get equity in a leading startup that is backed by top VCs, along with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- we have meals catered twice a week;
- we offer both free on-site fitness centers and a monthly fitness reimbursement;
- we have fully-stocked kitchens with tasty snacks and drinks;
- we have open paid time off—take the time off you need so you’re happy and healthy;
- we are only a block from the Montgomery Street BART;
- you can work in either our San Francisco or our Mountain View office;
- we are an equal opportunity employer.