CRM Marketing Manager at Uber
San Francisco, CA, US
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
In this role, you'll be responsible for the impact of the communications that provide drivers with content and information that retains and builds local relationships via email, SMS, and push notifications, direct mail and in-app messaging. You'll work on all stages of the active driver lifecycle, starting from their first trip through churn. You'll create local strategies and marketing tactics to deepen loyalty and engagement across the active driver cohort, as well as re-engage and rebuild relationships with drivers who have taken a break.
You’ll have the support of a dedicated CRM design, copy, operations, and analytics team and the ability to partner with product and engineering to bring complex, high-impact new campaigns to life in a way that engages drivers.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with a team of highly effective lifecycle marketers managing, focusing on building strong and lasting relationships with our drivers
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for the active driver cohort
- Partner with the product, operations and BD teams to optimize the driver experience inside and out of the app
- Help define the tools and technology required to deliver real-time, highly relevant, personalized communications for drivers
- Empower and enable local marketing teams to achieve business goals through communications
- Work cross functionally with global teams to share learnings and playbooks
What You’ll Need
- Experience with retention or loyalty marketing - can create data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns end to end
- A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across channels
- Strong familiarity with CRM technology including ESPs, push, SMS, in app messages, segmentation tools, and complex data structures and systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience