Integrations Systems Architect at Uber
San Francisco, CA, US
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
As an Integrations Architect on the People Apps team, you will be responsible for the overall design of People data at Uber. The Integrations Architect will work in partnership with cross-functional teams and leaders to design, scope and consult on scalable solutions that ensure the seamless transfer of data within our ecosystem.
What You’ll Do
- Influencing business partners and internal tech teams on the optimal structure and connection points of our systems
- Develop the integration roadmap by being the key connection point between strategic initiatives and operational issues
- Mentoring junior team members on integration design and scalability
- Innovating in the integration space as well as developing custom functionality leveraging our integrations platforms
- Developing new inbound and outbound integrations in Studio and Uber’s custom integration platform
- Gathering and analyzing integration issues to outline trends and creating action plans to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Testing of new system features and releases and evaluating the impact to integrations
What You’ll Need
- A scrappy, get stuff done attitude that completes high-quality projects quickly
- Analytical approach to solving system issues including understanding system interdependencies
- 5+ years of experience working with and building integrations with HCM systems in a professional, fast-paced environment
- Experience building and maintaining inbound/outbound integrations in Workday Studio and other integration platforms
- Fluent in XSLT and exposure to Java or Python
- Experience with Workday Studio, CCBs, Web Services & REST APIs
- Excellent report writing skills with deep-rooted understanding on how to build calculated fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with employees at all levels
- Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects and priorities and able to shift direction quickly when priorities change
- Strong sense of urgency and excellent follow through
- Experience as integrations lead on major implementations of Workday a plus!