Tintri builds storage. Those three words may not light your hair on fire … but it’s lighting up our customers’ lives. They are all excited about the agility of public cloud—AWS, Azure, etc.—and Tintri puts all that agility right inside their data centers. That’s no small feat. To deliver on that promise, we had to build an all-flash architecture that is completely distinct from legacy solutions—using a building block approach akin to public cloud. And it’s just one signal that at Tintri, employees get to work on projects that are well … unconventional, challenging and high impact.
The desire to stand apart has also helped Tintri get noticed. CDW is the biggest reseller in the business—we were just named their Partner of the Year. In both Gartner Magic Quadrants covering our space we’re recognized as a Visionary. And we’re growing: more than 1,000 organizations—including 20% of the Fortune 100—trust Tintri. Please consider trusting the next stage of your career to Tintri, too.
Senior Order Management
Specific responsibilities Include:
·Audit and enter all new sales orders and RMA requests from field sales
·Maintain backlog and update orders as needed
·Follow up with the field and act as focal point for order related communications including order status, committed ship dates and order changes.
·Work with system integrator to schedule backlog and track on time hipping metrics
· Maintain Customer master in ERP database
· Help with end of day shipments and inventory transactions
· Generate and distribute internal reports for shipments and backlog
· rack revenue against plan
· Work with accounting on order or invoicing issues as needed
· Suggest and drive sales order process improvements and enhancements
· 7-10 years of experience in Sales Order Administration
· Highly organized with strong time management and decision making abilities
· Manages priorities efficiently and independently and requires minimal supervision
· Team dynamics – works effectively with team members and supports department and company goals
· Responsive and empathetic to customer needs and requirements
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
· Proficient in MSOffice, Outlook and Excel.
· DB experience – NetSuite, Salesforce knowledge
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.